Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wood Venetian Blinds

Wood Venetian Blinds


Hi,

I've been looking for something to add a new dimension to some of the rooms in  my house. We've just had quite a bit of decorating done and I wanted something different in some of the rooms. So, I was having a look at the idea of introducing Wood Venetian Blinds.

I did a bit of research and found this cool site all about Venetian Blinds Made of Wood so I reckon I might just get myself some of these for the guest bedrooms.

Painted Wood Venetian Blinds


Despite being wooden, I like the white painted ones, they make such a much better noise than the UPVC blinds when your pull them up :>)

Anyway, this is a picture of some blinds I quite liked as well, but do check out the site above for some great ideas for Wooden Venetian Blinds - at least have an explore and see if they might be an option for a place in your home. I really do think they add something "different"!

No comments:

Post a Comment